5 August 2014

About me :)

Hello, this is my first blog post... I don't really know what I'm doing but hopefully I'll get used to it soon - just bear with me!

So my name's Jennie, I'm 16 and live in England. I started this blog so that I can post spoiler-free reviews to other bookworms like me and encourage other people to read more. 

I will post as often as I can (whenever I finish a book, I'll review it and tell you what I think)

I hope you enjoy reading my reviews, please share this blog with other people who might find it interesting.

Thanks, Jennie:)

5 comments:

  1. Yay welcome to the book blogging community :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you get this layout Iv'e been trying to get a decent layout for last hour, help!?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting this book blog! I hope you do well and this blog goes well in the future. I am following you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the support and follow! The book community has been so kind and welcoming :) I've followed you back on bloglovin by the way

      Delete

Hello and thank you for commenting! I advise you to tick the box that says 'Notify me' so you will be sent an email when I reply to you! I will do this asap.
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to send me an email!